LEGO: The Ultimate Collection is a upcoming 2016 compilation video game based on the toy lines by the Lego Group. It is a combination of the LEGO games that they had over of the years, which includes all chapters, cutscenes and characters from Lego Island to Lego Dimensions. It will be released on Wii U, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Vita, iOS, Android, Microsoft Windows, and Mac OS X in April 9, 2016.
List of Games
% = not available on handhelds.
^ = not available on Free Play Mode or can changed characters from different games prior to 2005.
- Lego Island (1997)%^
- Lego Chess (1998; computers only)%^
- Lego Racers (1999)^
- Lego Rock Raiders (1999)%^
- Lego Racers 2 (2001)^
- Lego Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge (2001)^
- Island Xtreme Stunts (2002)^
- Drome Racers (2002)%^
- Bionicle: The Game (2003)^
- Lego Star Wars: The Video Game (2005)
- Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (2006)
- Bionicle Heroes (2006)%^
- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (2007; characters only)
- Lego Batman: The Videogame (2008)
- Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (2008)
- Lego Rock Band (2009)%
- Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues (2009)
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 1–4 (2010)
- Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (2011)
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 5–7 (2011)
- Lego Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (2011)
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (2012)
- Lego The Lord of the Rings (2012)
- Lego City Undercover (2013)%
- Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (2013; handhelds only)
- Lego Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey (2013; handhelds only)
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (2013)
- The Lego Movie Videogame (2014)
- Lego Ninjago: Nindroids (2014; handhelds only)
- Lego The Hobbit (2014)
- Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (2014)
- Lego Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (2015; handhelds only)
- Lego Jurassic World (2015)
- Lego Marvel's Avengers (2015)
- Lego Dimensions (2015)%
Lego Battles and Lego Battles: Ninjago were originally going to add in LEGO: The Ultimate Collection for 3DS and PlayStation Vita exclusive but was scrapped due to the handheld problems.
- The players can pick a character from different games in the free play mode.
- Like newer Lego games, The players can changed their characters in the free play mode.