Lego Hellboy is a video-game based off the comic books by Mike Mongolia and the succes of the film series. The hub is the B.P.R.D. HQ The 2 starter characters are Hellboy and Abe Sapien. Liz Sherman, Agent Clark, Trevor Brutterholm, Lobster Johnson, Roger and Panya are unlockable. Johann Kraus is a PS3 only character.
Gut-Wrenching Grigori Rasputin
The bosses are
- Ilsa Von Haupstein
- Karl Ruprecht Kroenen
- Grigori Rasputin
Baby Yaga's Big Bad Revenge
The bosses are
- Baby Yaga
The Ogdru Jahad's Last Stand
- Herman Von Klempt
- The Orgdu Jahad
Refferences to the films
Hellboy: The Movie
- Abe Sapien and Roger, unlike the others, resemble how they look in the film. (Even though Roger is only briefly seen)
- The fight with Grigori resembles the war in the beginning of the film.
- The enemies in the Kroenen level resemble the monsters fought by Hellboy in the begining of the film.
- Liz Sherman has a cameo in story mode, where she has the same nightmare she had in the movie, where she is a little girl getting attacked by bullies.
Hellboy: The Golden Army
- Golden Army members can be seen in the Baby Yaga level.
- The Golden Army is mentioned by Grigori Rasputin.
- The Prince Nuada is briefly seen along with Caypor in the first cutscene of the Koku episode.
- The Ogdru Jahad fight is similar to the fight with big green monster summoned by Nuada.
Hellboy: Blood and Iron
- Monsters resembling the vampire from this film are fought as Ilsa and Baby Yaga's hench-woman.
- Unmensch mentions his former employers, Caypor and the vampire, before battling Hellboy.