Lego Naruto Part 1 The Videogame covers Part 1 of the Naruto manga/anime
The hub world is the entire land of Fire, plus the villages of Sunagakure and Otogakure
Naruto, the worst troublemaker in Konoha, becomes friend with Konohamaru and Master Iruka
Characters: Naruto Uzumaki, Konohamaru, Iruka Umino
The Bell Test
Naruto gets assigned to Team 7 with Sasuke and Sakura. Together they must take the bells from Kakashi!
Characters: Naruto, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno
The New Mission
The Third Hokage grants Team 7 a C-ranked mission, but during the mission they are attacked by two chunin!
Characters: Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi Hatake
Demon of the Mist
Team 7 encounters Zabuza, one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist!
Characters: Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi
To train Team 7, Kakashi makes them climb trees...without using their hands!
Characters: Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura
The Final Round
Team 7 battles Zabuza once more, along with his apprentice Haku! Who will survive?
Characters: Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi
Bosses: Zabuza, Haku
The Chunin Exams
The Written Test
In the first round of the chunin exams, Team 7 must...take a written test?
Characters: Naruto, Sasuke
Boss: Rock Lee
In the Forest of Death, Team 7 encounters Orochimaru, who has a strange obsession with Sasuke!
Characters: Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura
Konoha vs. Sound
Team Dosu of Otogakure ambushes the worn-out Team 7! Can Rock Lee and Team 10 stopp them?
Characters: Sakura, Rock Lee, Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, Ino Yamanaka
Boss: Dosu Kinuta
Team 7 has passed through the Forest of Death, but now they face the final round: one-on-one battles! Sasuke takes on Yoroi Akado, Naruto takes on Kiba, Sakura takes on Ino, Hinata takes on Neji, and Lee takes on Gaara! Meanwhile, Kakashi discovers Kabuto's treachery
Characters: Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata Hyuga, Rock Lee, Kakashi
Bosses: Yoroi Akado, Kiba, Ino, Neji, Gaara, Kabuto
The Exam Concludes
Only 8 players are left in the chunin exams. Naruto takes on Neji, Shikamaru takes on Temari, and Sasuke takes on Gaara, more fearsome than ever. Meanwhile, Kiba and Hinata sense something suspicious in the arena.
Characters: Naruto, Shikamaru, Sasuke, Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata
Bosses: Neji, Temari, Gaara
Operation: Destroy Konoha!
Orochimaru unleashes his dastardly plan! It's up to the Third Hokage to stop him and Naruto and his fellow genin to stop a mutating Gaara!
Characters: Hiruzen Sarutobi, Naruto, Shikamaru, Sakura, Pakkun, Sasuke, Shino Aburame
Bosses: Orochimaru, Kankuro, Gaara
Search for Tsunade
Itachi Uchiha, the destroyer of the Uchiha clan, returns to Konoha, but for what reason?
Characters: Kakashi, Asuma Sarutobi, Kurenai Yuhi, Might Guy
Bosses: Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki
Enter the Akatsuki
Itachi and his organization want the Nine-Tails in Naruto! Will Naruto escape them? And when Sasuke runs into Itachi, an obsession is revealed.
Characters: Naruto, Sasuke, Jiraiya
Naruto and Jiraiya go to Tanzaku Town to look for Tsunade, to see if she wants to become the Fifth Hokage
Characters: Naruto, Jiraiya
When they find Tsunade, she refuses to become Hokage. And there's something suspicious about her...
Characters: Naruto, Jiraiya
The Sannin Reunited
Orochimaru made a deal with Tsunade to regain the use of his arms! Can Tsunade and Jiraiya stop their old friend?
Characters: Naruto, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Shizune
Bosses; Orochimaru, Kabuto
The Fifth Hokage
Naruto, Jiraiya, and Tsunade return to Konoha. Naruto wants to fight Tsunade again,and Konohamaru locks himself in his room.
Characters: Naruto, Jiraiya, Tsunade
Pursuit of Sasuke
The Sound Four
Sasuke, feeling weak from his encounter with Itachi, is met by the Sound Four, who offer him great power.
Characters: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi
Bosses: Sasuke, Sound Four
Sasuke has left the village! It's up to Shikamaru and his team to bring them back!
Characters: Shikamaru, Naruto, Neji Hyuga, Choji, Kiba
Neji vs. Kidomaru
Neji takes on Kidomaru, who may be more powerful than even him. Meanwhile, the remainder of Shikamaru's team continues to hunt Sasuke.
Characters: Neji, Naruto, Shikamaru, Kiba
Help from Sand
Shikamaru and Kiba get some much needed help from Kankuro and Temari!
Characters: Shikamaru, temari, Kiba, Kankuro
Bosses: Tayuya, Sakon
Naruto battles Kimimaro, long-lost Sound Five member, and gets help from Lee and Gaara!
Characters: Naruto, Lee, Gaara
Valley of the End
Naruto finally finds Sasuke, who wants to kill him! Meanwhile, Kakashi and Tsunade rush to the scene? Can Naruto beat Sasuke in Version 2 state?
Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Tsunade
Bonus Level: Kakashi Gaiden
We go back in time, when a young Kakashi and his friend Obito fight in the Shinobi World War
Characters: Kakashi (Young), Obito Uchiha, Rin Nohara
- Ninja Centerfold-Distracts guards
- Shadow Doppelgangers: Can destroy large lego piles
- Grappling Shuriken: Can grapple on grappling rings
- Sharingan: Can find hidden objects
- Fire Release; People with this technique can overheat gold objects
- Water Release: People with this can fill put out fires and grow plants
- Wind Release
- Lightning Release: People with this can carry currents on metal lego objects
- Earth Release: People with this can raise platforms to reach new areas
- Ice Release: Haku can freeze water with this technique
- Byakugan: Hyuga clan members can see through certain lego walls to manipulate things behind them, like Superman's xray vision
- Super Strength: Akimichi clan members, Version 2 Cursed Seal possessors, and Naruto in Nine-Tails state can pull on orange handles
- Rasengan: Can destroy silver objects
- Letter Bombs: Can also destroy silver objects
- Mind Transfer: Yamnaka clan members can control people in order to access other rooms
- Shadow Possession
- Tracking: Kiba and Ninja Hounds have the ability to track scents
- Chutes: Small characters and animals can crawl through these chutes
- Art of Summoning: Certain characters can summon animals which can accomplish certain tasks
- Large Objects: Gamabunta and Expanded Akimichi clan members can throw large lego objects
- Super Punch: People skilled in taijutsu like Rock Lee can break cracked lego panels
- Beetles: Aburame clan members can strip growth off overgrown lego objects
- Genjutsu: Scares away large crowds
- Amaterasu: Can burn black lego objects
- Naruto Uzumaki (also as young)
Abilities: Ninja centerfold, Shadow Doppelgangers, Gamabunta, Rasengan, Nine-Tails
Abilities: Ninja centerfold, travel chutes
- Iruka Umino
Abilities: dispel genjutsu
- Sasuke Uchiha
Abilities: Sharingan, Cursed Seal, Fire Release, Lightning Release
- Sakura Haruno
Abilities: Grappling hook
- Kakashi Hatake (also as young)
Abilities: Sharingan, Lightning release
- Rock Lee
Abilities: High jump, Super punch
- Shikamaru Nara
Abilities: Shadow Possession
- Choji Akimichi
Abilities: Strength, Throw objects
- Ino Yamanaka
Abilities: Mind Transfer
- Hinata Hyuga
- Kiba Inuzuka
Abilities: tracking, digging, Akamaru
- Shino Aburame
Abilities: Tracking, Digging, Chutes
- Hiruzen Sarutobi
- Might Guy
- Asuma Sarutobi
- Kurenai Yuhi
- Neji Hyuga
- Obito Uchiha
- First Hokage
- Second Hokage
- Fourth Hokage
- Orochimaru (also as female disguise)
- Kabuto Yakushi
- Itachi Uchiha
- Kisame Hoshigaki
Differences from Manga/Anime
- Naruto's ninja centerfold is a girl wearing a swimsuit, and Ebisu does not get a nosebleed when he sees it.
- Sasuke has access to his Sharingan during the bell test
- Instead of intercepting Kakashi's chidori, Haku pushes his arm away from Zabuza and is thrown down
- Naruto assists Sasuke against Rock Lee
- Gaara has a Shukaku doll which he often talks to
- When Sasuke pierces Gaara's defense, he steals Gaara's Shukaku doll instead of drawing blood.
- Sasuke fights Kankuro with Shino
- Sasuke also assists in the battle with Gaara
- Kidomaru shoots things like rubber chickens into Neji instead of arrows to make it more kid-friendly